We have another vehicle review for you with this episode of the RC Newb Podcast. After spending some quality time with one of Carisma’s smaller-scale vehicles, the GT24T, I wanted to share my thoughts on this tiny truck.
If you’re a fan of durable, fast, and fun radio-controlled machines, this 1/24-scale model from Carisma might be worth looking at. With the holiday season fast-approaching, it might be the perfect stocking stuffer or self-gift for you or another R/C enthusiast on your shopping list.
- ARRMA rolled out two new 1/8 -scale vehicles that are aimed at the basher/fun-seeker.
- The Fazon 6S BLX is a Traxxas E-Revo-esque monster truck that’s both fast and durable, featuring a BLX brushless motor and 6S LiPo capability.
- The Outcast 6S is a brushless-powered beast that’s built to fly, spin, and slam its way through obstacles. Billed as a stunt truck, this monster truck can handle a 6S LiPo battery, leaving you with no shortage of power.
- To find out what other folks think of these new models, check out the coverage that BigSquidRC and The RC Network have done.
- Tekno RC is getting into the monster truck game with their own entry, the MT410. This is a premium, performance-focused model that features an aluminum chassis and many aluminum components.
- Team Losi Racing announced their 22SCT 3.0, which includes a number of updates and now-standard features from their previous 2.0 model.
- Read the full review of the Carisma GT24T 1/24-scale monster truck at smallscalerc.com.
- Get the latest deals on your next radio-controlled kit, ready-to-run vehicle, or accessories this holiday season. Check out rcnewb.com/black-friday for the latest savings discounts.
Don’t forget, as a listener of the RC Newb Podcast, you can save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWBAP10.