TLR Evolves Their 22SCT Short Course Truck
Team Losi Racing has been making gradual updates to a selection of models throughout the year. Their latest update focuses on short course truck racing and their 22SCT. The new 22SCT 3.0 builds on previous iterations, giving off-road racers a capable, performance-minded machine to drive to the front of the pack.
This 1/10-scale R/C kit is an evolution of previous 22SCT models. Many of optional parts on past models are now included as standard. Some of the updates include refreshed suspension geometry (front and rear), a three-gear transmission, mid-motor mounting location, and more.
As with other radio-controlled truck kits, there are some parts needed to complete the built. An electric motor (540-size), electronic speed control (ESC), steering servo, tires, radio system, pinion gear (48 pitch), battery and charger are all options you can customize to finish off your own 22SCT 3.0.
Team Losi Racing 22SCT 3.0 Specifications
- Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 21.15 in (537.15mm)
- Width: 9.72 in (246.9mm)
- Height: 7.28 in (184.9mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.98 in (50.3mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325mm)
- Weight: Varies (based on equipment)
- Chassis: 2.5mm, 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Motor or Engine: 540 electric (not included)
- Gear Pitch: 48-pitch
- Wheel Size: 3.0/2.2 in (76.2/55.9mm)
- Kit/RTR: Kit
- Shock Type: 12mm Big Bore, Threaded Aluminum
- Body: Clear, pre-cut, polycarbonate
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearings
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 5-7 Hours
Priced at $349.99, the TLR 22SCT 3.0 kit is available from tlracing.com, horizonhobby.com and Team Losi Racing dealers. Learn more about this new model at tlrracing.com.
Image credit: Team Losi Racing