Once you’ve popped the lid on the R/C kit-building experience, it’s hard to turn back. Such has been the case for hobby experience. Following my Tamiya Grasshopper project, I’ve been on the lookout for new kits to check out. Over the past few months, I’ve been focusing on an on-road machine from Carisma and an off-road blaster from Pro-Line.
In this epiosde of The RC Newb Podcast, I’ll share my thoughts on both of these models, as well as the experiences that I had building them.
- Getting my on-road fix with Carisma’s M40S kit.
- Building a track-ready short course truck with Pro-Line’s Pro-Fusion SC4x4 kit.
- Redcat Racing’s latest release; the Kaiju 1/8-scale monster truck.
- Axial extends their SCX24 lineup with the 1967 Chevy C10
- Kyosho enters the small-scale crawler scene with their Mini-Z 4×4 platform.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:17 — 33.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS