I’m fresh off of a two-week vacation road trip and I’m ready to talK about all things R/C. Joining me for this episode is my good friend, and past RC Newb Podcast guest, Rich from 2RCProductions. We covered an array of topics in just over two hours, from his custom Tamiya “Stretchbox” build for fellow hobbyist, “Mid Life R/C”, the upcoming re-release of the Tamiya Blackfoot, radios, quadcopters, and much more.
- Axial’s SMT10 Grave Digger Monster Jam Monster Truck
- Pro-Line 1985 Toyota HiLux Bodie(s)
- Give a listen to Tim Smith’s AxialFest 2016 recap
- Rich’s Tamiya “Stretch Box” build video series
- If you need inspiration (or a jolt of awe), take a look at the many scale accessory builds by styrene master, Sator Rotas.
- Tamiya’s Blackfoot Re-release
- Budget-friendly radio systems for your next kit build:
- An entry-level quadcopter for indoor and outdoor use, the Dromida KODO HD
- The AirHogs Hypertrax is not only one of Rich’s favorite toy-grade R/C vehicles, it’s also a tough model to get your hands on.
- Is a larger version of the Hypertrax on the way? It looks like some research is in order.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:11:48 — )
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS