If there’s one thing that I enjoy in this hobby more than the vehicles, it’s the people and the communities that tie it all together. I had the great pleasure of chatting about the R/C hobby with an individual who I have been following the work of for quite some time. Trevor Rushford, a man who is as passionate about the radio-controlled hobby as anyone that I’ve met, has a number of events on his plate. From his own perspective, hear what drew him to these vehicles at the age of 14, what has kept him involved (in one way or another) since that time, and what he enjoys the most about building not only the machines, but communities of R/C enthusiasts.
We also take a leisurely stroll through the dark alleyways of Gotham City. You’ve been warned.
- Enter for your chance to win a Kling-on RC wall rack from RCNewb.com.
- Mtn Dew becomes the title sponsor of the DR1 Racing Invitational.
- Thunder Tiger has announced a new, small-to-mid-scale (1/14) trail rig, the Kaiser XS
- This episode’s guest, Trevor Rushford has a number of unique and challenging R/C events taking place this year. For the latest, check out RC/EC for dates and details.
- Learn more about Trevor from his perspective in our R/C Hobbyist Spotlight.
- Thank you to Pro-Line Racing for helping support this episode. To save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com, be sure to use promo code RCNEWBAP10 at checkout.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:00 — 73.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS