After a year of ownership, my Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon RTR has undergone a number of changes and updates to make it fit my personal taste. While this is a great vehicle out of the box, I’ve given it a number of upgrades.
From custom aluminum links to a fresh coat of grill paint, new wheels, shocks, and more, my once-stock rig is now a custom machine. Here’s a quick visual look back at how it has changed…and I’m not done yet.
My upgrade and parts list:
- DIY Aluminum Lower Links
- 12 LED Multi-color Rc Car Flashing LED Light Lamp for Scale Cars and Trucks – $9.99 (Amazon.com)
- Axial Light Bucket Set (Black): AX80045 – $17.51 (Amazon.com)
- Axial Universal Rigid Light Bar Set: AX31152 – $31.42 (Amazon.com)
- G.T. Power LED Crawler Light – $6.45 (Asiatees.com)
- Pro-Line’s PowerStroke Performance Scaler Shocks – $35.09 (Amazon.com)
- Boom Racing’s aluminum 1.9″ beadlock wheels – $28.50 (AsiaTees.com)