ECX Amp Desert Buggy
One new, affordable R/C monster truck is great. But two new, affordable R/C vehicles? Now we’re talking! Alongside the announcement of their new Amp MT, ECX has pulled the curtains back to reveal yet another sub $150 radio-controlled runner, the Amp Desert Buggy.
Sharing the same main components as the Amp MT, the Amp DB Desert Buggy features an off-road-inspired body with big, beefy tires that will give you grip in just about any type of terrain. Couple that with water-resistent electronics, a powerful brushed motor, and an overall great look and you have one amazing RTR (ready-to-run) R/C machine.
- 540 Size 20T brushed motor
- Waterproof electronics
- Full range 2.4GHz transmitter
- Rechargeable Dynamite® 7.2V 1800 mAh Ni-MH battery included
- Dynamite® Ni-MH 110-240V charger included
- Nylon composite chassis
- Oil-filled shocks
- Fully painted and decaled body
- 2WD transmission with gear differentials
- Captured hinge pins
- Independent suspension