With a growing emphasis within the R/C hobby being placed on scale realism and fine details of vehicle bodies, this new RTR Subaru WRX model from Carisma takes things up another notch. Their 1/10-scale M40S on-road machine features some amazing detail and realistic touches, from windshield wipers, grille details, front splitter, and rear diffuser. This racing replica is sure to please both the scale aficionado as well as the hardcore hobbyist.
Along with the usual features that you’ll find with most current 1/10 models this M40S model features a 2.4ghz radio system, a 540-sized brushed motor, oil-filled shocks, 4-wheel drive (shaft-driven) and much more.
Additional M40S Subaru WRX STI NBR Details
- 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension design
- Brushed Electronic Speed Controller
- 7.2V rechargeable battery and wall charger
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Scale wheels and rubber tyres
- Front and rear geared differentials
- Foam front bumper
- Rear Bumper/diffuser
- Scale pre-painted and decaled bodyshell
- Includes 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
Priced at $199.99, this is a great value for those of you looking to get into an on-road R/C car or if you want to add another nice machine to your radio-controlled car collection.
Image credit: Carisma