Is your brushless power plant in need of some extra control? Novak has recently-announced a new electronic speed control (ESC) for sensored, brushless systems (2 or 4 pole) that is packed with customizable features.
The Hammer ESC is made for 1/10-scale on-and-off-road radio-controlled vehicles ranging from short course trucks (SCT), buggies, touring cars, and everything in-between. Capable of handling 2S and 3S LiPo batteries (as well as NiMh) it can handle the biggest power source you can throw at it, giving you plenty of track or trail time.
Novak’s Hammer ESC is contained in a sealed case that will keep it safe water, dust, dirt, and other forms of debris. This layer of protection means you won’t have to think twice before blasting your vehicle over “questionable” terrain and obstacles.
- Pure, sensor-based system for excellent torque, response, and low-speed driveability
- Factory wired and easy to install
- Reverse lock out feature (default mode)
- Auto-detect LiPo cut-off to prevent damage to battery pack
- Extreme water-resistant, sealed case
- Full-coverage heat sink on ESC
- Simple-Tuner™ on-board programming for quick and easy customization – no external device needed
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Novak X-Drive™ for unmatched throttle response and control
- Built-in power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- On-board temperature diagnostics monitoring lets you quickly check the ESC’s temperature at any time
- On-board motor sensor test lets you easily check to make sure the motor poles are functioning
On-Board Programming Options
- Throttle Curve (Expo, Linear)
- Drag Brake (10 steps)
- Brake Minimum (10 steps)
- Brake Power (10 steps)
- Drive Frequency (10 steps)
- Brake Frequency (10 steps)
- Drive Minimum (10 steps)
- Dead Band (5 steps)
- Reverse (Off-On)
- Motor Rotation (CW, CCW)
- Voltage Cut-Off (OFF-Auto Detect LiPo)
Priced at $109.99, you can learn more about the Hammer ESC from Novak at teamnovak.com.
Image credit: Novak