The Scale R/C adventure series schedule features world-wide action across the board.
Last year was a season of change for one of the most-popular R/C event series on the planet. RECON G6, the outdoor, scale-adventure , traveling roadshow introduced a new primary sponsor in RC4WD, brought in a number of official series sponsors, and hosted events across the globe.
For 2017, Brian Parker and the rest of the G6 crew will once-again take their passion for the radio-control hobby around the world. With a schedule that features over 20 Events, including stops in Germany, Poland, Hawai’i, Great Britain, and throughout the United States, there are plenty of chances to experience this scale R/C Series for yourself.
The 2017 RECON G6 Event Schedule
- February 17 – 19: US Scale Trial CS, Motorama, Pennsylvania, USA
- April 7 – 9: RECON G6, Missouri, USA
- April 13 – 14: Pitbull Tires Signature Event, Easter Jeep Safari, Moab, Utah, USA
- April 20: RECON G6, Townsend, Tennessee, USA
- April 22: RECON G6, Seviervile, Tennessee, USA
- May 27 – 29: RECON G6, Great Britain, Europe
- June 16 – 18: RECON G6, Oregon, USA
- June 24 – 25: RECON G6, Germany, Europe
- July 1 – 2: RECON G6/Jeepfest, Georgia, USA
- July 8: RECON G6: Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 16: Pitbull Tires Signature Event, Blue Rock Campground
- August 5 – 6: RECON G6, Belgium, Europe
- August 12 – 13: Pitbull Tires Signature Event, Sierra Trek, California, USA
- August 26: Pro-Line “The Fix” Enduro, Austria, Europe
- September 15 – 17: RECON G6, Italy, Europe
- September 30 – October 1: RECON G6, Poland, Europe
- October (TBA): RECON G6, Hawai’i, USA
- Fall (TBA): RECON G6, Colorado, USA
- Fall (TBA): RECON G6, Rubicon, Nevada, USA
- November (TBA): Pro-Line “The Fix” Enduro, California, USA
- December (TBA): RECON G6, “Birthday Bash”, Nevada, USA
- TBA: Boom Racing Signature Event, Asian Scale Invasion, China
- TBA: RECON G6, Calgary Canada
Learn more about the RECON G6 series through their Facebook page. If you’re new to the scale & trail side of the radio-control hobby, learn more about the beginnings of RECON G6 through my interview with Brian Parker on the RC Newb Podcast.
Image Credit: RECON G6