No matter what level of hobbyist you may be, there are always little tricks that pop up from time-to-time that can help us out on a build or an issue. There are also questions that may stump us as well, or we may have an answer to help out a newbie or novice.
With that in mind, here are a few tips, tricks, and questions that may be of use now, or later down the road. You might be able to lend some knowledge to some of these folks as well.
- SCX10 battery relocation (via RCCrawler Forums)
- Brushless advice (via RCCrawler Forums)
- What happened to super class? (via RCCrawler Forums)
- 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon or G6? (via RCCrawler Forums)
- Stepping up from rtr motors (via R/C Tech Forums)
- Advice (via R/C Tech Forums)
- HPI E-Savage brushless upgrade (via R/C Tech Forums)