When your dream car (or truck) is available in 1/10-scale, it’s hard to pass up the opportunity to park one in your R/C garage. As soon as Traxxas announced its TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco, I knew I needed that rig in my life.
In this episode of The RC Newb Podcast, I give an overview of my favorite features from this rig and also showcase some of the upgrades I’ve performed on it over the past year.
- My plans for AxialFest Badlands 2022 are taking shape, and I’ll be wheeling an Axial RR10 Bomber thanks to a recent Horizon Hobby Flash Sale.
- My “First Impressions” of the Traxxas TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco
- With plenty of upgrade options available for the TRX-4, specifically the 2021 Bronco, I had a fun time tricking my rig out with the following upgrades:
- Traxxas Pro Scale LED Lighting Kit
- Injora 1.9″ Beadlock Wheels
- Injora Aluminum M4 Wheel Nut Covers
- Club 5 Racing Scale Exhaust Tips for the TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco
- Club 5 Racing Ford Bronco Rear Tire Cover
- Club 5 Racing Metal Front Skid Plate for the TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco
- Treal Brass Portal Axle Housing Covers
- H-Tech Custom Products Aluminum Front Bumper for the TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco
- H-Tech Custom Products Aluminum Rear Bumper for the TRX-4 2021 Ford Bronco
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:43 — 28.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS