In this episode of the podcast, I’m focusing on two smaller-scale R/C vehicles that I’m currently reviewing. The first is the RGT Adventurer V2 which was provided by the folks at Banggood. This 1/24-scale crawler has been a fun addition to my growing fleet of small crawlers and can hold its own against other heavyweights in this category.
The second vehicle that I’ll talk about is the XC324 Manga Spirit from Xotik. This R/C car looks like the popular Mini 4WD from Tamiya but has the added ability to be driven just about anywhere. From the track to your kitchen floor, this car has provided for some much-needed breaks during my current work-from-home scenario.
Lastly, I wanted to give you a preview of what’s currently on my workbench…an airplane. I’ve been helping two of my sons build an R/C airplane as part of a Boy Scouts merit badge, and it’s provided some unique learning opportunities for us all.
- A hands-on review of the RGT Adventurer V2 1/24-scale R/C crawler.
- Zipping around with Xotik’s XC324 Manga Spirit 1/32-scale R/C racer.
- My kids and I are taking to the air and building a FliteTest Mini Sportster.
- CarryAll RC’s X-TRA RC Backpack has become one of my favorite tools while on the go. Take a closer look at this pack and how it can be your best friend the next time you hit the trail.
- My TRX-4 Sport will be getting some updates soon, starting with Hobbywing’s QuicRun Fusion brushless crawler motor.
- Thanks also to Manscaped for their support of this episode and for offering listeners of the RC Newb Podcast 20% off their next order at manscaped.com with coupon code RCNEWB20.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:33 — 42.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS