Looking ahead to 2020, let’s not forget about two fun, capable small-scale crawlers that arrived on the scene in 2019. Axial’s SCX24 Deadbolt was a surprise release and has quickly become one of my favorite 1/24-scale travel companions. In addition to this little rig, Carisma refreshed their MSA-1E with a new motor and gearing setup, making this small-scaler even more impressive than before.
- Axial SCX24 Deadbolt: A closer look
- Axial SCX24 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Hands-on: Carisma Scale Adventure MSA-1E 1976 Ford F-150
- A review of Pro-Line’s Grunt 1.9″ R/C crawler tires
- Hands-on with Pro-Line’s Rock Shooter 1.9″ Composite Bead-Loc wheels
- Redcat Racing releases the GEN8 AXE Edition International Scout II
- Axial revives their SMT10 monster truck platform with new kit and RTR options
Check out more episodes of the RC Newb Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:14 — 36.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS