One of the biggest surprises of 2019 has been the rise of Element RC and their lineup of ready-to-run (RTR) and kit trail trucks. The Enduro Sendero RTR has become a favorite of mine, both in terms of performance and overall driving enjoyment. In this episode of The RC Newb Podcast, I share my thoughts on this 1/10-scale trail rig, along with a glimpse at what’s to come in future episodes.
- An overview of the Element RC Enduro Sendero RTR
- We’ll be talking small-scale crawlers on the next episode of the RC Newb Podcast, specifcally Axial’s SCX24 Deadbolt, Carisma’s MSA-1E (Gen 2), and the Axial Yeti Jr. Can-Am Maverick X3.
- If you’re looking for more R/C podcasts to subscribe to, check out RC Conspiracies and While My Batteries Charge from CCxRC.
- Don’t forget to check out The Big Squid RC Podcast for industry interviews and discussions with folks who are deeply entrenched in the world of radio-control.
- If you want to support The RC Newb Podcast, you can do so through Patreon.
Episode sponsor: Pro-Line
- Save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWBAP10