This episode of the podcast features a guest that I’ve known online for quite a while and have been a big fan of his photography work and approach to the hobby. Nick Coward (aka The Toy Car Creative) captures R/C action through the lens of his camera and also hits the track with his own radio-controlled machines. The images that he creates are simply stunning and they encapsulate the energy that is found on-track at many racing events.
This show was a long time in the making (on the part of my schedule) and I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to chat with Nick and learn more about his story. If you’re interested in both photography and the R/C hobby, this is a great episode to listen to.
- See what events are scheduled during the 2018 Western Off-Road Racing Series (WORS)
- Find out more about Nick Coward (The Toy Car Creative) through his R/C Hobbyist Spotlight
- Follow TheToyCarCreative on Instagram
- See more of Nick’s photography work at thetoycarcreative.com
- If you’re looking to outfit your R/C vehicle with new 3D printed accessories, check out thescaleking.com to see their selection of parts and upgrades.