Team Losi Racing has announced the latest version of their 1/10-scale 22 competition buggy. The two-wheel drive 22 4.0 is the latest major release from TLR and features numerous enhancements over previous models.
The major updates include adjustable rear shock location, Stiffezel molded suspension components, two transmission configuration arrangements (stand-up and laydown), a lighter-weight aluminum chassis and multiple option parts included.
Topping it all off, a new, low-profile body design makes its debut on the 22 4.0 buggy. Aimed at maximizing aerodynamic performance while maintaining durability, the polycarbonate (0.7mm) body is made to give this new kit an edge over the competition.
TLR 22 4.0 Buggy Specifications
- Type: Race Kit
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 15.0 In (382mm)
- Width: 9.8 In (250mm)
- Height: 5.8 In (148mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.0 In (280mm)
- Weight: Varies based on components used to complete build
- Chassis: 2.5mm Milled Plate, 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Suspension: Lower A-Arm, Upper Adjustable Link
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Motor or Engine: 540 Size (Not Included)=
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Wheel Size: 2.2 In (56mm)
- Shock Type: 12mm Big Bore, Oil Filled
- Body: 22 4.0 Cab Forward, 0.7mm LW
- Ball Bearings: Full Rubber Sealed Ball Bearings
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
With this being a kit, there are a few internal components that are required before you can hit the track:
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
- Steering servo
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- A 48 pitch pinion gear
- Batteries and charger (for the buggy as well as the radio)
- Paint (to complete the body)
Priced at $329.99, this radio-controlled race buggy kit is available online and through TLR dealers. Learn more about the Team Losi Racing 1/10-scale 22 4.0 two-wheel drive buggy.
Image credit: Team Losi Racing