Team Associated has added a new option package to their RC8.2e radio-controlled race buggy model. You can now get this ready-to-run (RTR) buggy (⅛ scale) with an included LiPo battery and charger. While not a new model altogether, this new optional package has an impressive list of features and looks like a great way to get yourself into the racing side of the R/C hobby.
Powered by a brushless, 2000kV motor, the RC8.2e includes a number of performance-minded components, such as low center-of-gravity (cog) shock towers, knobby tires, 2.4GHz radio system, and included in this option package, 16mm big bore aluminum shocks.
- Powerful Reedy 2000kV brushless motor
- Reedy brushless electronic speed control
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with high-torque XP metal gear servo
- Factory-finished RC8.2e buggy body, in either red or blue
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Enclosed receiver box
- High-traction knobby tires
- Powerful Reedy high-current LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger
- Big Bore Shock Kit Upgrade
With a MSRP price of $949.99 (and an online price of $599.99), this is an all-in-one setup that can get you on the track and turning laps in no-time. Learn more about the RC 8.2e Brushless RTR LiPo Combo at Team Associated’s website.
Image credit: Team Associated