The second of two new recently-announced “club racer” kits from Team Associated is the RC10B64. This four-wheel drive variant of the RC10B6 Club Racer builds upon the same concept, helping to demystify the steps needed to start racing.
This kit provides newbie racers with a bit of an edge as it includes a motor, electronic speed control (ESC) and steering servo along with chassis and body. When you couple those elements with the proven performance from Team Associated’s RC10 lineup, and you have one capable four-wheel drive radio-controlled racer.
Hear from the folks at Team Associated about their thoughts on the new RC10B64 Club Racer kit:
Team Associated RC10B64 Club Racer Specs
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: varies
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 284mm (11.18in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD
Although Team Associated provides many of the components needed to complete this build, there are a handful of items that you’ll need before you can hit the track:
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Spray paint for body (polycarbonate-specific)
- 1/10 scale buggy wheels & tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Various tools for assembly and final setup
The RC10B664 Club Racer kit is priced at $489.99 and is available at your local Team Associated dealer. Learn more about this new R/C racing kit at teamassociated.com.
Image credit: Team Associated