It’s hard to deny the appeal of a well-crafted, performance-bred, automobile. No matter what scale, a race car is a hard machine to take your eyes off of. Team Associated has a new on-road racer that’s sure to draw attention at any track it rolls up to.
The RC10F6 is a two-wheel drive, open-wheel, Formula 1/Indycar-style kit that matches sleek, aggressive styling and performance-minded components to match. At its base, a graphite chassis provides both flexibility and feather-light weight to maximize performance.
Multiple battery configurations and positions are allowed within the chassis, giving greater control over weight distribution. Similar configuration flexibility can be found in the servo mounts, which can be adjusted from fixed to floating to provide additional chassis flex.
Team Associated RC10F6 Specifications
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: F1
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: 432.5mm (17.03in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: 345*g (0.76lbs)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 1:1
- Drive: 2WD
Additional components are required to complete this build, including:
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe with “shorty” battery dimensions
- Battery charger (suited for one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale Lexan(R) formula body
- Lexan(R) specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale formula wheels and rubber (or foam) formula tires
Pricing for the Team Associated RC10F6 is $339.99. Additional details on this model can be found on teamassociated.com.
Image credit: Team Associated