It was only a matter of time until Traxxas offered a ready-to-run (RTR) TRX-4 with their new Traxx system. That day has arrived and you can now prepare to take on just about any type of terrain with the TRX-4 Traxx RTR.
Based on their TRX-4 chassis, this new variant offers improved traction, ground clearance, approach and departure angles, and an overall aggressive look, thanks in part to the pre-installed Traxx track system.
Along with the addition of Traxx, this RTR model has been decked out with a number of TRX-4 accessories, including LED headlights and taillights, the fully-accessorized Expedition Rack, an LED lightbar, and snorkel. In addition to all of those items, this model features clear windows, a sought-after detail among scale R/C enthusiasts.
Two body colors are available for the Traxxas TRX-4 Traxx, blue or orange. No matter which you choose, you’re rig will be easy to spot out on the track or at your local crawling spot.
Traxxas TRX-4 Traxx RTR Specs:
- Length: 21.93 inches (557mm)
- Front Track: 10.48 inches (266 mm)
- Rear Track: 10.48 inches (266 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Weight: 8.71lbs (3.95 kg)
- Height: 10.29 inches (261 mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.28 inches (312mm)
- Approach Angle: 76°
- Departure Angle: 76°
- Breakover Angle: 81°
- Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
- Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
Priced at $599.99, the TRX-4 Traxx RTR will be available in mid-July (2019). Visit traxxas.com to learn more about this ready-to-run trail machine.
Image credit: Traxxas