ProTek RC has released a new, high-powered servo for trail, bashing, and large-scale performance fanatics. If you want your next build or RTR refresh to have more steering power than it knows what to do with, the ProTek RC 1KTBL Black Label Ultra High-torque Brushless Servo might be the perfect fit.
Featuring steel gears, a brushless motor, an aluminum case, and waterproof internals, the 1KTBL appears to have everything you need to conquer the trail, track, or crawling course. This servo can be operated between 4.8 and 8.4V and boasts torque in excess of 1,000 oz-in (at 8.4V).
ProTek RC 1KTBL Servo Specs:
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V – 8.4V
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)
- Operating Speed @ 6.0V: 0.16/60° sec
- Operating Speed @ 8.4V: 0.11/60° sec
- Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V: 880 oz-in (63.6 kg-cm)
- Dynamic Torque @ 8.4V: 1080 oz-in (77.7 kg-cm)
- Stall Current @ 6.0V: 7.7A
- Stall Current @ 8.4V: 8.0A
- Motor Type: Brushless Digital
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth
- Gears: Steel
- Weight: 81g
- Pulse/Frequency: 1520s / 333hz
- Dimensions: 41x21x39.5mm
- Length (Bottom to Mount): 30mm
Priced at $189.99, the ProTek RC 1KTBL Black Label Ultra High-torque Brushless Crawler Servo is available for purchase at amainhobbies.com.
Image credit: AMain Hobbies