MST CFX Kits starting at $175.99 and CMX RTR models reduced to $220.99.
As I compare, contrast, and waffle back and forth on my next review rig selection, I came across some substantial savings on MST trail rigs at AMain Hobbies. While regularly-priced between $239.99 and $289.99, select kit and ready-to-run (RTR) models have been discounted by 24% off their regular price.
MST Crawler Kits:
- MST CFX R/C Crawler Kit w/ Bronco Body – $182.99
- MST CFX R/C Crawler Kit w/Toyota LC40 Body – $175.99
- MST CFX R/C Crawler Kit w/ Unimob 406 Body – $182.99
- MST CFX R/C Crawler Kit w/ Toyota FJ Body – $175.99
MST Crawler Ready-to-Run (RTR) Models:
- MST CMX R/C Crawler RTR w/ Unimog Body – $220.99
- MST CMX R/C Crawler RTR w/Toyota LC40 Body – $220.99
- MST CMX R/C Crawler RTR w/ Toyota FJ Body – $220.99
If this wasn’t enough, you can also take advantage of select coupons (MAR1418), taking up to an additional $15.00 off your order. All-in-all, that’s not a bad price for either a kit or RTR trail rig.
Image credit: AMain Hobbies