Do you want to your hand at R/C drag racing but aren’t sure where to start? With several ready-to-run (RTR) models on the market, along with a few kits, you’ve got options to choose from. Additionally, there a number of deals and discounts that you can take advantage of, making your foray into radio-controlled drag racing a budget-friendly affair.
If you’re a fan of Team Associated, you can pick up the DR10 RTR Brushless Drag Car for $199.99 at AMain Hobbies. This is a deep discount from the original price and it leaves plenty of wallet room for potential upgrades (or even a second car).
For DIY hobbyists, the Team Associated DR10 Electric Drag Car Race Kit is on sale for $149.99. You’ll need to supply your own motor, ESC, batteries, radio system, steering servo, tires, wheels, polycarbonate body, and polycarbonate paint, but this option will set you up with a solid foundation to build on (no pun intended).
With both of these deals, there’s a possibility that you could apply additional coupons to drive the price even lower. It’s important to note that your mileage may vary, however.
Team Associated DR10 Deals at AMain Hobbies:
- Team Associated DR10 Electric Drag Car Race Kit – $149.99
- Team Associated DR10 Brushless Drag Race Car RTR (Green) – $199.99
- Team Associated DR10 Brushless Drag Race Car RTR (Orange) – $199.99
- Team Associated DR10 Brushless Drag Race Car RTR (Purple) – $199.99
- Team Associated DR10 Pro Reakt Brushless Drag Race Car RTR (Lucas Oil) – $199.99
Learn more about these models and check out the savings for yourself at amainhobbies.com.
Image credit: AMain Hobbies