If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for deals and discounts on R/C gear. AMain Hobbies has launched their 2019 “Kickoff to Savings” sale, which offers up a 15% discount on select models from Spektrum, Axial, Blade, Team Losi Racing, ARRMA, and others.
What surprises me about this sale is what models are being offered. Newer options such as Axial’s Wraith 1.9 and SCX10 UMG kit and ARRMA’s fourth-generation Outcast 6S BLX are on the list along with a variety of other vehicles and aircraft.
Here are a few of the discounted models and accessories that qualify for the discount:
- Axial Wraith 1.9 RTR (Orange) – $314.49 ($55.50 savings)
- Axial Wraith 1.9 RTR (Black) – $314.99 ($55.50 savings)
- Axial SCX10 II UMG10 Kit – $254.99 ($45.00 savings)
- Axial SCX10 II Raw Builders Kit – $169.99 ($30.00 savings)
- Team Losi Racing 8IGHT 4WD Competition Nitro Buggy Kit – $552.49 ($97.50 savings)
- Team Losi Racing 22 5.0 1/10-scale Electric Buggy Kit – $271.99 ($48.00 savings)
- Spektrum RC DX5 Pro 5-Channel Transmitter (with SR2100 Receiver) – $254.99 ($45.00 savings)
- Spektrum RC DX5 Pro 5-Channel Transmitter – $203.99 ($36.00 savings)
- Blade Vortex 150 Pro BNF Basic Quadcopter – $271.15 ($47.85 savings)
- ARRMA Outcast 6S BLX (2019 version) – $467.49 ($82.49 savings)
To activate the discount, you’ll need to use coupon code KICKOFF during checkout. This 15% discount ends on October 21, 2019 and supplies might be limited, depending on the model. Visit amainhobbies.com to learn more about their “Kickoff to Savings” sale.
I’ll also add that Tower Hobbies is also offering a similar sale, so if you prefer to shop there, you can visit towerhobbies.com for their “Kickoff to Savings” discounts.
Image credit: AMain Hobbies