Get up to speed with the latest news from all things radio-controlled.
What’s better than free? How about a free R/C magazine that’s filled with amazing reviews, insight, interviews, and more? Now that I have your attention, issue number four of RCCar.Zone is available to download (PDF).
In this issue:
- An in-depth review of RC4WD’s 6×6 Beast II
- Rocking and rolling with the 1/24 FTX IBEX mini rock crawler
- Details on the Sparmax Arism air compressor and airbrush kit
- Going big with Cross RC’s 8×8 truck
- At look at the action of RC racing with RC Racing TV
- Bashing it up with the HPI Bullet MT Flux
- A Neo 2016 recap by Elliott Boots
And that is a small sampling of what you’ll find in the 120+ pages of this issue. In addition to these great reviews and event recaps, I make my RCCar.Zone debut sharing my story of the hobby and giving an introduction into what I’ll be contributing to the magazine in the future. I want to thank Peter Gray and the rest of the RCCZ team for this opportunity and I look forward to sharing my thoughts on what’s new in the world of R/C.