It’s a one-man show this time around. Be warned, I am fueled by two cans of Diet Sun Drop and got off on more than a few tangents. It’s all r/c-related, so it’s all good!
- Diving into the modification side of crawlers
- Breaking things and learning how to fix them along the way
- Looking to widen stock RS10 chassis to allow for easy installation and use of Axial 30-degree lower links
- Creating aluminum chassis additions for mounting shocks
- Upcoming review of Axis Rc Body Brace for the Traxxas Slash.
- Just posted a review of a useful site, WhichHobbyStore.com
- Quickly search for kits, rtrs, parts, you name it, compare prices and you’re off
- Twitter – over 700 followers of @RCNewb – Thank you!!!