Josh and I got back in the studio to discuss all things Traxxas, specifically their recent frenzy of releases. We also touched on some announcements from RCX, and waxed nostalgic about the RC10.
- NHRA Dragster
- Rally 4×4 (Talked about before but worth mentioning again… truly an amazing transformed Slash)
- New Slash LCG Chassis & Platinum package (Traxxas and their wonderful ability to create classes in racing now just by introducing basic “spec” vehicles)
- Heli’s and a mini-quad (Will this revive the slowing “air and flying” market?)
- Nitro Slash (How many people are actually going to buy this thing?)
RCX – What caught our eye…
- Team Associated re-releasing one of the classics, the RC10
- For history and details about this model, check out the Radio Impound Podcast roundtable discussion on the RC10
What’s new in your garage/garage sale?
- Tim’s Redcat Racing RS10
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:02:34 — 30.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS