Wow, Traxxas is really going all-out with their model releases and updates. Not only have they added new branches to their TRX-4 lineup, but they’ve also revamped bashing classics such as the E-Revo and Summit (1/16-scale). In this episode, I run down some of their latest releases, along with a few new models from Team Associated. In addition to that, I’m thrilled to announce a new podcast project that I’m taking part in, as well as giving a shout-out to a Patreon patron.
- Traxxas TRX-4 1979 Ford Bronco
- Traxxas releases their TRX-4 Kit
- Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer
- Traxxas recharges the E-Revo
- Traxxas updates the 1/16-scale Summit
- Team Associated B6.1 Team Kit
- Team Associated B6.1D Team Kit
- Team Associated ProSC10 Short Course Trucks
- Check out fellow R/C hobbyist, Wayne Kibler’s YouTube channel (Wayne Kibler’s R/C Adventures), filled with entertaining radio-controlled action.
- Support the RC Newb Podcast via Patreon
- Big Squid RC will be launching a podcast…and I’ll be helping them get rolling!
- Thanks to Pro-Line for their support of the RC Newb Podcast! As a thank you, they’re offering 10% off any order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWBAP10.