As 2017 draws to a close, I wanted to share some thoughts on a few of the R/C models I’m playing with (and reviewing) as well as taking a look at what 2018 has in store.
- ARRMA’s Voltage lineup offers a unique twist on battery compatibility in entry-level bashing machines. So far, I like what I’ve seen from this approach.
- The ECX Barrage lineup has grown over the past year, including the addition of a 1/24-scale trail truck.
- Another model line that’s seen big growth in 2017 has been Team Associated’s 1/28-scale vehicles. With a mixture of modern and retro, they’ve got something for everyone with these micro radio-controlled machines.
- Customize the look of your Traxxas or LaTrax radio transmitter with a 3D printed steering wheel from Expansion R/C. Use coupon code RCNEWB and save 10% on your order, too! Visit expansionrc.com to see his entire line of 3D printed R/C accessories.
- Look for more reviews, videos, and tips on how to get the most out of the radio-controlled hobby as we enter 2018! Thank you for joining me on this journey and sharing your stories. That’s all part of what makes this hobby great!
- Thank you to Pro-Line for their support of the RC Newb Podcast. Be sure to use coupon code RCNEWBAP10 and save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:24 — 29.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS