Spring is in the air, snow is on the ground… I have no idea what’s going on with the weather, but it’s been playing havoc with my R/C plans in a big way. On the bright side, I’ve been able to spend some time in my shop, working on my machines and dreaming up new accessories to create through 3D printing.
R/C Hobby News
- Dromida 1/18 Brushless Monster Truck
- RECON G6 Schedule
- Hobbico’s HouseRacer Challenge
- Team Associated RC10 B64 Team Kit
R/C Hobbyist Spotlight
Axial’s Yeti Jr. Rock Racer
- An easy upgrade for improved steering performance is to swap out the stock servo. I chose the Savox SH-0263-MG for my upgrade.
- Check out RC Arsenal and GIOSTEALTHR1 for similar upgrade how-to videos.
- Additional upgrades for the Yeti Jr. include a brushless motor, ESC, LiPo battery, and a nifty, 3D printed electronics relocation tray.
3D Printed Accessories
- Rich at 2RCProductions and Matt from RCOverload have shared their thoughts on a few 3D printed accessories that I have developed for specific 1/25 and 1/10 trail rigs.
- Find out more at rcnewb.com/store and save 15% on your with coupon code SCALER15 (until March 31, 2017).
Show Sponsors & Support
- Pro-Line – Save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWBAP10.
- You can help support RCNewb.com and the RC Newb Podcast by becoming a Patreon patron.