Taking a break from writing and video production, I sat down in the studio to share my thoughts on Pro-Line’s Ambush 4×4, small-scale trail rig. After driving this rig for a while, and with my written review getting wrapped up, I felt an audio overview of this machine was due.
In short, this is an incredibly fun machine to drive and I have been carrying it with me on walks and hikes to get my R/C fix on the go. Give a listen to this episode and see where this tiny truck excels and what could be improved (hint: it’s not much).
- Traxxas releases a Bigfoot replica built on their Stampede platform.
- Axial has released their second model in their SMT10 lineup, the MAX-D.
- Carisma announced a new, 1/16-scale, 2wd buggy at MicroX.
- Get a first-hand look at Kyosho’s Drone Racer as Peter Gray puts one through its paces.
- Follow the action at the International Indoor Championship taking place in Las Vegas.
- My review of Pro-Line’s Ambush 4×4 is about to be released. Before it is published, I share my thoughts on this tiny trail truck in an audio review/preview.
- Be on the lookout for two more small-scale R/C reviews as I take a closer look at Carisma’s GT24T monster truck and GT24B buggy.
- Enter to win some Pro-Line gear in our “Apparel Pack” giveaway (now through 10/31/16).
- Don’t forget, as a listener of the RC Newb Podcast, you can save 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWBAP10.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:11 — 43.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS