What’s the first thing many of us want to do with our new, super-quick R/C vehicle? Why, race it, of course! Throwing your radio-controlled buggy on the track and mashing the throttle trigger may seem like a simple task, but the truth is, there is much that goes into the sport and competition end of R/C racing. John Bernard, a seasoned veteran of the hobby, shares his insight and thoughts on how to best approach the competitive end of these vehicles.
- Axial has released a kit version of their Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck
- The RC Newb review of the Axial RR10 Bomber has been posted.
- Thanks to the recent mentions by Tim Smith on his podcast (The TSR Speed Shop Podcast). If you haven’t given a listen to his show, check it out, Tim has had some unique experiences in the hobby as of late. Other podcasts of note are the MBM Podcast, and the Radio Impound Podcast.
- The RC Newb Newsletter has launched. Subscribe today for updates on the latest in the world of radio-control.
- Follow John Bernard’s racing adventures on Facebook.
- See some of John’s on-track exploits, along with some of his announcing gigs through his YouTube channel.
- A few of John Bernard’s supporters and sponsors: