The conductor of the “G-Train”, Brian Parker, is my guest on this episode of the RC Newb Podcast. I’ve been a fan of what Brian has been doing (and continues to do) with RECON G events, and was curious to see how he got his start in the hobby, what the starting point for the RECON G6 outdoor events was, and what else he’s up to in 2016.
- Follow Brian Parker on Twitter for the latest in RECON G6 news.
- Learn more about RECON G6 Scale R/C Adventures on their Facebook page and see what upcoming events are taking place throughout 2016.
- Learn about the many sponsors and supporters of RECON G6:
- Pro-Line has two new scale accessories available. Read my reviews and watch installation videos and write-ups for the TimberLine Soft Top and the Overland Roof Rack.
- The RC Newb review of Axial’s RR10 Bomber is now available.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:49 — 69.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS