Pro-Line, the Official Scale Accessory of RECON G6, has a new accessory for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (RTR or Kit) owners. If you’ve been wanting a soft-top look for your rig, the new [TimberLine Soft-Top](http://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/timberline-soft-top-black/ for Axial’s SCX10 Jeep Wrangler will let you throw some welcome shade on your scale RC driver and their gear.
Made of black nylon fabric with clear vinyl windows, the TimberLine Soft Top is attached to your Jeep roll-cage with velcro, making it easy to attach and remove, depending on what look you’re going for at any given moment. For those with roof racks and other roof-mounted accessories, the velcro-mount is a convenient option for swapping out scale accessories on the fly.
- Scale Soft-Top for your Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- Black Nylon with Clear Vinyl Windows
- 10” x 6.25” x 2.5” in overall size
- Looks just like a Full-Size Soft-Top
- Attaches to Cage with Included Velcro® strips (Velcro® strips must be attached to Cage with glue or adhesive)
Priced at $29.95, this is a great, and relatively low-cost accessory to add to your Axial SCX10 Jeep to finish off the ultimate “scale” look. Learn more about the TimberLine Soft-Top at Pro-Line’s website.
Buy the Pro-Line Timberline Soft-Top on Amazon.com – $23.96
Image credit: Pro-Line