If your desire to compete has you looking at the many R/C racing kits on the market, take a look at the newest 4-wheel drive truggy kit from PR Racing. Their SB410R-T is a competition-focused model which branches off from their previous 410R buggy, delivering it in a truggy package.
Among the highlights of the SB410R-T are a low center-of-gravity body design, race-inspired shocks, low-mount shock mounting towers, and a top-loading center differential.
Since this model is a kit, you’ll need to supply the following items to complete the build:
- 1 steering servo
- 1 motor
- 1 radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- 4 1/10-scale truggy tires and inserts
- Batteries and battery charger (for the vehicle and the radio transmitter)
- Polycarbonate paint
PR Racing SB410R-T 4×4 Truggy Kit Specs:
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 284mm to 290mm
- Width: Front 325mm Rear 325mm
- Weight: 1895grams “Race ready” varies
- Gear Ratio: 3:9:1
- Bearings: Sealed metal ball bearings
- Wheel mounting: 12mm Hex
No pricing information has been released about this model, however, you can find out more about the PR Racing SB410R-T at pr-rc.com.
Image credit: PR Racing