O.S. Engine has introduced another “signature edition” motor for nitro-powered R/C racers. The Speed B21 Adam Drake Edition (#OSMG206) is based on the same engine that Adam runs in his buggies and features multiple performance and convenience benefits.
A few of the highlights include an easy-to-tune carburetor, redesigned cylinder liner with porting specified by Adam Drake himself. The Speed B21 also uses a fresh DLC crankshaft design, double tungsten counterweight, and ceramic rear bearing.
In addition to these performance enhancements, the engine features unique branding and markings at the top of the cylinder head.
O.S. Engine Speed B21 AD Engine Specs:
- Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc)
- Bore: 0.646 in (16.40 mm)
- Stroke: 0.652 in (16.55 mm)
- Practical RPM: 4,000-42,000
- Power Output: 2.61 hp @ 34,000 rpm
- Weight: 12.45 oz (353 g)
- Includes: 6.5 mm and 8.0 mm carb reducers, 21J carburetor and Speed Gold P3 Turbo glow plug
- Requires: Glow fuel, glow igniter, fuel filter, fuel bottle, starter, and T-2090SC Tuned Pipe Set (OSMG2953)
Priced at $529.99, this engine not only looks great, but it should provide the power you need to get to the front of the pack. Learn more about the Speed B21 Adam Drake Edition R/C engine at osengines.com.
Image credit: O.S. Engines