Are you in search of some quality reading material to feed your need for radio-controlled car knowledge? Look no further than the recently-launched, second issue of the RCCar.Zone digital magazine. Available at no cost to you (that’s free), this is a great PDF publication that will give you the latest on what’s new in the R/C hobby, what to look for from the major brands and manufacturers, as well as reviews and commentary on some of the latest vehicles to hit hobby store shelves.
What you’ll find in this month’s issue:
- Overview: Tamiya’s 2WD Monster Beetle 2015 Kit Re-release
- Overview: Tamiya’s Volkswagen Amarock CC-01 4WD Kit
- Overview: LRP S10 Blast TC 2
- A recap of the 2015 RECON G6 event in Austria
- An interview with JQ (of JQ Racing)
- Plus much more!