Sticking with the stock, 1.9″ wheel size, Traxxas is now offering Method “D” hole wheels in two finishes, (black chrome or charcoal gray). Both of these wheel options require an additional beadlock ring, which is sold separately.
Looking to throw some larger wheels on your rig? Traxxas is offering the same Method wheel styles and finishes in a 2.2″ size. Again, additional beadlock rings are required to complete the mounting setup.
If you’d prefer to go the pre-mounted route with your tires and wheels, you can find sets of both the 1.9″ and 2.2″ wheels mounted on Traxxas Canyon Trail tires.
Capping off these new wheels are an assortment of beadlock rings, available in a variety of colors. Choose the color that best suits your rig, including silver aluminum, orange, black, green, red, and blue. All of these ring options are available in either 1.9″ or 2.2″ sizes.
Traxxas TRX-4 Method Beadlock Wheel and Tire Options:
- 1.9″ Method Beadlock Wheels (#8173/#8173A) – $8.00 – $12.00
- 2.2″ Method Beadlock Wheels (#8171/#8171A) – $8.00 – $12.00
- Pre-mounted 1.9″ Method Beadlock Wheels, black chrome and Canyon Trail Tires (#8174) – $78.00
- Pre-mounted 2.2″ Method Wheels, black chrome and Canyon Trail Tires (#8172) – $82.00
- 1.9″ Beadlock Rings, satin (#8169) – $28.00
- 1.9″ Beadlock Rings, various colors (#8169A, G, R, T, & X) – $35.00
- 2.2″ Beadlock Rings, satin (#8168) – $28.00
- 2.2″ Beadlock Rings, various colors (#8168A, G, R, T, & X) – $35.00
Image credit: Traxxas