At its heart is a 3800Kv brushless motor, which is capable of propelling this beast to speeds in excess of 50mph (with optional gearing and a 3S LiPo battery). Along with power, the Tenacity-T features the AVC system which keeps things under control when things go sideways.
A Spektrum Dx2E 2.4GHz radio system is included, along with waterproof/water-resistant electronics. Other “standard” features include adjustable/tunable, oil-filled shocks, an easy-access battery tray, and high-grip tires.
Two attractive graphics packages are available, black/blue or white/green. No matter which you choose, you’re getting an eye-catching vehicle.
Losi Tenacity-T Specs:
- Type: Truggy
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 19.75 in (501.6mm)
- Width: 13 in (330mm)
- Height: 6.75 in (171.4mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in (38mm)
- Wheelbase: 13 in (330mm)
- Weight: 6.0 lb (2.7kg)
- Chassis: Composite
- Suspension: Coil-over, Independent
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Tire Type: Medium-Soft All-Terrain
- Motor: Non-Sensored Brushless, 550 4-Pole 3800Kv
- Radio: Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE 2-Channel with AVC
- Servos: Spektrum 9KG 23T Waterproof Servo
- Gear Pitch: 1.0 Module
- Wheel Size: 2.8 in (71.2mm) Diameter x 2 in (50.5mm) Width
- Kit/RTR: RTR
- Shock Type: 12mm Composite, Oil-Filled
- Ball Bearings: Yes
- Experience Level: Beginner
Priced at $399.99, the Tenacity-T will be available online and at your local Losi dealer. Visit losi.com for complete details on this new R/C basher.
Image credit: Losi