Whether you’re building an R/C dragster or just want to swap out the body on your ready-to-run (RTR) road ripper, Pro-Line is giving you a new option to check out. Their not-so-secret 1972 Plymouth ‘Cuda Dragster Body has been released and it looks as amazing as it did in their earlier teaser photos.
Featuring the same body details and styling of the 1:1 old-school ‘Cuda, this body is a stunning replica of one of my favorite machines from the muscle car era. Made from durable Lexan polycarbonate, this body is both lightweight and durable and should hold up race after race (after race).
The body is a direct fit for the Team Associated DR10 dragster. If you’re planning to put this body on a converted 2wd Traxxas Slash, here’s what you’ll need to complete that transformation:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms – #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms – #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks – #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks – #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles – #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins – #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles – #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles – #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles – #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Included in the body kit are a rear spoiler, spoiler mounting hardware, window masks, and a detailed decal sheet.
Priced at $46.95, the 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Clear Body will be available for purchase online and through your favorite Pro-Line dealer. Visit prolineracing.com to learn more about this new R/C drag car body.
Image credit: Pro-Line
Save an additional 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWB10!