Whether you’re looking to replace the steering servo in a small-scale R/C vehicle or add a custom component to your creation, micro servos are a handy way to add both functionality and realism to just about any project. Futaba has released the S3777SV Programmable Micro Digital Servo and features speed and strength in a small package.
Weighing in at 10g, this lightweight servo is perfect for both surface and aircraft use and features torque (ranging from 2.2kg with a 6.0v battery to 2.6kg with a 7.4v battery) and speed when it matters the most.
Building off of that performance are metal gears, which add durability and strength for real-world applications.
Futaba S3777SV Micro Digital Servo Specs
- Speed (sec/60°): 0.14 @ 6.0V; 0.12 @ 7.4V Torque (oz-in): 30.6 @ 6.0V; 36.1 @ 7.4V
- Torque (kg-cm): 2.2 @ 6.0V; 2.6 @ 7.4V
- Size: 0.86 x 0.43 x 0.86 in (21.8 x 11.0 x 21.9 mm) Weight: 0.35 oz (10.0 g)
- Rated Voltage: DC 6.0V-7.4V
- Operating Voltage: DC 4.0V-8.4V
The Futaba S3777SV Micro Digital Servo is priced at $44.99 and is available at futabarc.com.
Image credit: Futaba