Their new product release for May should be great for fans of old-school R/C bodies.
Each new month brings the promise of new goodies from many of our beloved R/C brands. One of my personal favorites, Pro-Line, looks to have quite a few new goodies in store for their May release.
While all of the details haven’t been released, and placeholder images hold our anticipation at bay, it looks like there are a number of new scaler/crawler body options slated for release, along with a scaled-down trophy truck body (or two). Oh, and there are tires. you can’t forget the tires!
If you haven’t taken a look at the “What’s New” page on prolineracing.com recently, here’s a rundown of what you can expect to see in their upcoming release:
- Pro-Line 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color (Black) Crawler Body
- Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-100 Tough-Color (Black) Stampede Body
- Pro-Line 1969 Chevy Nova Tough-Color (Black) 2wd Dragster Body
- Pro-Line 70’s Rock Van Clear Crawler Body
- Pro-Line Mach 10 (Black) 1/8-scale Buggy Wheels
- Pro-Line Pre-Cut 1967 Ford F-100 1/10-scale Race Truck Body
- Pro-Line Pre-Cut, Tough-Color (Black) Heatwave Edition 1/10-scale Race Truck Body
- Pro-Line Prism T 2.2″ Off-Road Truck (Front) Tires
With all of these items being loaded on their website, my fingers are crossed that we’ll see complete details released soon. Until then, check out prolineracing.com for yourself to see what they’ve got in store.
Image credit: Pro-Line
Save an additional 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWB10!