To satisfy the desires of Chevy fans everywhere, on-road, performance R/C body and accessory maker, PROTOform, has released a new clear body. The Chevy Corvette C7.R is a beast on the racetrack in 1:1 form and can be just as intimidating in 1:8 form, thanks to this new Corvette C7.R clear race body.
With realistic styling and design queues borrowed from it’s endurance-racing counterpart, this body will give you the look your on-road radio-controlled touring car needs. Designed to fit 1:8-scale cars with longer wheelbases (360mm), this body is sure to be a great fit for your racer.
- Scale details
- Officially-licensed by General Motors
- Add Scale Realism to Your 1:8 GT
- Comprehensive decal sheet included
- 2 Wing Trim Lines & spill plates for Sanctioned or Low-Grip Racing
- Fits GT2 (360mm) wheelbase (a GT1 Version Coming Soon)
- Length: 25.23″ (641mm)
- Width: 12.2″ (310mm)
- Height: 5.91″ (150mm)
- Wheel Base: 14.17″ (360mm)
The Chevrolet Corvette C7.R body is priced at $46.95 and is available for purchase on PROTOform’s website. Learn more about this vehicle at racepf.com.
Image credit: PROTOform