Save a few dollars on your next R/C model with these limited-time discounts.
Who doesn’t love a good deal? While traditional sales on brand-new R/C kits and gear are great, there are times when you can save on items that are less than perfect.
Not all “scratch and dent” discounts are the same. Some items are reduced due to packaging damage while others have minor cosmetic issues. If you can look past some of these flaws, you can stand to save some significant money on your next hobby purchase.
Here is a roundup of the “Scratch and Dent” deals that I’ve found for January 2021 from AMain Hobbies:
- Redcat GEN8 V2 International Scout II (Purple) RTR – $284.99 (Coupons can be applied.)
- Losi Mini-T 2.0 1/18-scale Brushed Stadium Truck – $134.99
- Redcat Everest-10 (Blue) Rock Crawler – $155.99
- Vanquish Products Method MR310 1.9″ Beadlock Crawler Wheels – $66.99
- Ruddog RP541 540 Sensored Stock Brushless Motor – $99.99
- Spektrum Firma 150A Brushless Smart ESC – $142.99
- Traxxas Rustler RTR Stadium Truck (Orange) – $189.99
- Redcat Everest-10 Rock Crawler – $100.00
- Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Buggy Kit – $259.99
- Axial SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator – $519.99 (No monetary discount, but still available as a scratch and dent item.)
To learn more about these and other scratch and dent discounts at AMain Hobbies, visit amainhobbies.com.