If your next RC project calls for some flashback flair, JConcepts has just the body for you. Their newly-released 1974 Ford Bronco body is the perfect finishing touch for an off-road rig. Designed to fit the Axial SCX10 and Vaterra Acender, this lid features an 11.75″ wheelbase, realistic details and accents, as well as window masks to make sure you’ll get the perfect finish for your machine.
Full list of features:
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 11.75” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of 1.9” Trail | scale trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Front and rear fender flares for 1.9” tire clearance
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Bronco sheet included
If you need a kit or ready-to-run rig to begin your build, here are some quick and easy options to get you started. Also, read my thoughts on Axial’s SCX10 and what I think of it as a starting-point for your next trail rig project.
- Axial SCX10 Deadbolt ($299.97 at Amazon.com) – RTR
- Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 ($299.97 at Amazon.com) – Kit
- Vaterra Ascender ($399.99 on Amazon.com) – RTR
- Vaterra Ascender ($318.99 on Amazon.com) – Kit
Image credit: JConcepts