Building a radio-controlled monster truck with realistic details just got a new set of goodies. Pro-Line has released two news sets of 2.6” wheels that will help you complete (or get a head start) on creating a truck that has some stock appearance chops.
Available with stock offset (2759-03) and +17.5mm wide offset (2760-03), these new wheels are designed for solid axle monster trucks, such as the Tamiya Clod Buster and other 1/10 monster trucks that use a 12mm hex.
• Super Scale Solid Axle Monster Truck Wheel
• 2-piece Glue on Wheel with Wheel Nut Cover
• 2 Offsets available – Stock and Wide (+17.5mm per side)
• Molded lug nuts and Bead-loc detail for a scale look
• Fits Pro-Line Destroyer 2.6” tires
• Gray wheel with Black Hub Cap
• Strong and Durable Nylon Wheel Material
- Pro-Line Brawler Clod Buster 2.6” Gray Wheels – Stock Offset (2)
- Pro-Line Brawler Clod Buster 2.6” Gray Wheels – 17.55mm Wider Offset (2)
Image credit: Pro-Line