Pro-Line has released a new line of bodies that are designed to eliminate paint flaking (and painting overall). Their new Tough-Color bodies are made of black polycarbonate to give you a deep, indestructible color without the need for any painting mess.
Designed for crawlers, dragsters, monster trucks and short course machines, this lineup of bodies offers a new way to quickly customize and update the look of your radio-controlled machine. To see these bodies up close and in action, check out their overview video below:
Pro-Line’s Tough-Color Body Lineup:
- Pro-Line ’70s Rock Van Tough-Color Crawler Body – $51.95
- Pro-Line 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color Crawler Body – $69.95
- Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-100 Tough-Color Stampede Body – $40.95
- Pro-Line 1969 Chevy Nova Tough-Color Body – $55.95
- Pro-Line Pre-Cut 1967 Ford-F100 Race Truck (Heatwave Edition) Tough-Color Short Course Body – $68.95
- Pro-Line Pre-Cut Flo-Tek Fusion Tough-Color Body – $72.95
- Pro-Line Pre-Cut Monster Fusion Tough-Color Body – $72.95
To learn more about these Tough-Color body options, visit prolineracing.com.
Image credit: Pro-Line
Save an additional 10% on your next order at prolineracing.com with coupon code RCNEWB10!