There’s no denying the intense popularity and intrigue for all things quadcopter-related. Hobbyists have begun to flock to this aspect of radio-controlled aircraft and those with even the slightest passing interest in becoming R/C pilots have turned to this form of flight. Whether your primary interest may be aerial photography, FPV racing, or just learning how to become an accomplished pilot, there are many questions that surround each facet of multi-rotor/drone hobby aircraft. Thankfully, there are a number of resources that can help you get up to speed quickly. One such resource that’s not only packed with information about all things drone-related, but also free, is the #UKDroneShow Magazine.
This official publication of the appropriately-named #UKDroneShow has recently released its second issue and, as with their first product, it is filled to the brim with product information, industry spotlights, and a look towards the horizon of the quadcopter hobby,
What you’ll find in issue 2:
- A question and answer session with DJI
- Details on securing insurance for your quadcopter/multi-rotor aircraft
- A first look at the Yuneec Typhoon H
- Looking forward to an upcoming quadcopter event in Farnborough
- A peek at FatShark RC and their FPV quadcopter racing goggles
- Bring yourself up-to-speed on airframe design
- Many more product details and event highlights
As with issue number one, issue two of the #UKDroneShow Magazine is available for free. Download your copy (PDF) today and get caught up on the latest details on all things quadcopter-related.
Image credit: #UKDroneShow Magazine