Redcat Racing’s premier brand/branch, Team Redcat, has officially announced the release of the TR-MT10E monster truck. As previously covered, this monster truck is a 1/10-scale, electric vehicle, in ready-to-run (RTR) form. Packed with a number of features that are reserved for Redcat Racing’s top-end machines, the TR-MT10E looks to be a great all-around “basher” and fun runner.
Featuring brushless power (4400kv), waterproof/water resistant electronics, LED lighting, a 4-wheel drive system, and other “goodies”, the specs of this truck shouldn’t disappoint.
- Scale: 1/10
- Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
- Motor Type: 4400kv Electric Brushless
- Speed Control: Hobbywing MAX10 Waterproof 80A 2S – 3S LIPO Ready
- Steering Servo: Metal Gear Savox Waterproof
- 4 Wheel Drive w/ Forward & Reverse
- Length: 428mm
- Width: 343mm
- Height: 186mm
- Dry Weight: 2.7KG
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Shocks: Oil Filled Big Bore
- LED Lights: 3x Front Facing
- Battery: Not Included – Requires a single 2s or 3S LIPO Battery with Deans Plug & LIPO Charger
- Price: $399.99
TR-MT10E Photo Gallery
No matter what stage of the R/C hobby you’re in this latest offering from Team Redcat looks to be a great addition to any collection. Available in late-August, 2016, this new monster truck can be purchased for #399.99. Learn more about the TR-MT10E at redcatracing.com.
Image credit: Redcat Racing